Terms and conditions
Please Contact us for full T&Cs
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Strava,, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
The primary objective of this website is to provide you with shopping opportunities and product offers that you may be interested in. To achieve this objective we collect and analyse both personally identifiable information (PII), and non-Personally Identifiable Informaton (non-PII) about you and your activity on our website. We will never sell or share your PII, but may share non-PII with our partners to allow us to undertake our objective.
- We collect non-PII information about your browsing habits on our website for several reasons: so that we can build a picture of what our users (in aggregate) are interested in so that we may build features to improve the user experience of our website; we track the types of products and pages that you view so that we can better serve you offers and discounts which you may be interested in. This information includes information about you that, in some cases, might serve to identify a device or browser but does not identify any individual person. For example, we consider the following to be Non-PII: your ZIP or postcode, approximate location (e.g., region, city, ZIP, postcode), your browser type, cookie IDs, device identifiers, IP address, websites you may have visited, and advertisements viewed or clicked. We also consider aggregated, de-identified, and/or anonymized data to be Non-PII.
- In some cases may also collect information about your exersize activity such as the type of cyclist you are, the brand of bike that you own, the amount of miles you ride per year, etc. We consider this information to be PII when it identifies that you were at a specific place at a certain time (such as a ride that you completed at a specific time of day). We consider this to be non-PII when it is aggregated or is anonymised, such as: identifying the total number of miles you rode in a month; or counting the number of our users who rode a specific track on a specific date.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is information about you that can be used to contact you or identify you as an individual. PII may include: your name, user name, phone number, email address, and physical address. When you sign up and on an ongoing basis, we collect PII such as your email, name, and postcode. We use your name and email to personalise your experience with us, and your postcode to generate non-PII (such as aggregate location distribution of our users)
- We automatically collect non-private information from third parties where you have explicitly given us permission to, for instance: We collect public information from your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Strava profile when you login via those platforms.
- In some cases we may use the information that we have about you to send you offers from our partners. In these cases, we will not share your PII with our partners, but may provide non-PII or anonymised information with our partners.
- We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your PII, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy. We may also make certain PII available to a potential investor or purchaser (and their advisers) in advance of any such transaction completion.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- It is our policy to protect you from having your privacy violated through abuse of the legal system. But we reserve the right to disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary: (i) to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, and valid subpoenas, warrants, and court orders; (ii) to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves, third parties, or the public in general; and (iii) to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. You may at any time request a copy of the information that we hold about you, or request that we delete all information about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.